Monday, January 5, 2015

Look to This Day

Look to This Day
 
For it is life, the very Life of Life.
In its brief course lie all the varieties and realities of your existence.
 The bliss of Growth,
The glory of Action,
The splendor of Beauty;
For yesterday is already a dream,
and tomorrow is only a vision;
But today, well~lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness,
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore, to this Day.
Such is the salutation of the Dawn.
 
*from the Sanskrit


I love this little bit of prose, a timely reminder as we step into a new year, white squares on the calendar all fresh, waiting to be filled. What will we do with those days? For me, a bit more than two months out from my little store, I am looking forward to sharing new adventures with you!
~My Heart is at Home~
Will you join me in exploring what some folks call 'the third act'...
Let 2015 be a year to rediscover our common hearth, the door is open, won't you step inside?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment